When an older loved one reaches a point where they could use assistance to remain safe at home, it can be difficult to know where to turn. At Happier Home Care, our Burbank home care services can provide senior loved ones with the care and attention they need, while continuing to foster independence. Our dedicated staff is committed to caring for the whole person and creating an environment that brings joy, happiness, and fulfillment.
With our home care services, Burbank area seniors can receive assistance with a wide range of personal care and practical tasks, including companionship, medication reminders, bathing, dressing, and grooming, meal preparation, transportation, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and much more. Because each client we serve is unique, we carefully customize our senior care services to meet the person’s needs, wants, and lifestyle.
We know that finding the right resources for senior loved ones can be challenging, so our caregivers have compiled the following links that we think you’ll find helpful in your care journey:
- Joslyn Adult Center: The Joslyn Adult Center offers classes, activities, day trips, and other resources and services to people age 55 and over.
- Burbank Area Alzheimer’s Association: The Alzheimer’s Association provides free educational programs, support services and care consultations for families affected by Alzheimer’s disease.
- Burbank Department of Aging: The Department of Aging advocates for the interests and welfare of older adults by administering programs and services focused on the needs of older adults and caregivers in the Burbank area.
Our In-Home Care Services in Burbank
For older adults who wish to age in place in the Burbank area, our senior care services offer the right amount of care and independence necessary. Our Burbank home care services include:
- Friendly companionship
- Medication reminders
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming assistance
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Assistance with doctor-approved exercises
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Errands and prescription pickups
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care services
- Home safety checks and fall risk assessment
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Post-surgical care
- And much more
What Makes Happier Home Care Different?
Happier Home Care is proud to be a locally owned and operated home care agency, and our team is invested in the fabric of our community. Like the families who come to us seeking care, we too have provided care for our own aging family members, and we know first-hand how community connections help bring purpose and happiness into people’s lives. Maintaining these vital links is an integral part of everything we do. Through compassionate service we are striving daily to bring happiness into the lives of everyone we serve as well as into our community at large.
At Happier Home Care, we take our clients’ safety very seriously. In doing so, we take great care to hire only the best, most qualified caregivers to serve you. In addition to hiring caregivers who are friendly, knowledgeable, engaging, and have a passion for helping people, we also ensure that our team has the skills and background necessary to provide care safely and accurately.
Prior to an offer of employment, each caregiver must pass a professional and personal reference check and skills assessment. Additionally, each member of our team has successfully become a Registered Home Care Aide with the State of California. This means that they have passed a comprehensive screening which includes a criminal background check, driving record check, and verification of a current negative TB test. We also make it a point to match each client with the right caregiver, based on personality, likes, and dislikes to ensure a strong bond can be formed.
Ready to Learn More?
If you have a senior loved one who could benefit from our Burbank home care services, contact us today at 818-962-4577. We will be happy to answer any questions you might have about our professional home care in Burbank.